1. Under this Agreement, the Investor transfers and the Trade Group accepts investments to make profit.
2. Investments in the CNC Trade Group are accepted through this Service.
3. The sources of income of the CNC Trade Group are described on the page of the Service.
4. A deposit to the CNC Trade Group is made with an internal payment unit of the Service equivalent to the US$.
5. Investments are accepted by the CNC Trade Group on the following terms:
5.1 Minimum deposit amount: $5
5.2 Maximum deposit amount: $10,000
5.3 Deposit term: 90 days
5.4 Daily return: Variable, 0.1% - 3% daily
5.5 Compounding function: Is impossible
5.6 Early principal withdraw: Is impossible
5.7 Principal deposit refunded to Investor after deposit expiration: No
6. CNC Trade Group undertakes to transfer return to the investor’s account every day during the deposit term in accordance with paragraphs 5.3, 5.4 of this Agreement.
7. CNC Trade Group undertakes to make all necessary and claimed efforts to multiply the funds of the Investor.
8. By accepting a deposit from the Investor, CNC Trade Group guarantees that it will use it exactly in the manner specified in the description of the Trade Group on the page of the Service.
9. By making a deposit in the CNC Trade Group, the Investor confirms that he:
10. The Service ensures compliance with this agreement.
11. In case of a conflict between the Investor and the CNC Trade Group, disputes are considered by the Service within 7 days from the date of receipt of a complaint from either party. The decision taken by the Service shall be final and not subject to appeal.